Sunday, February 27, 2011

My First Post

Let's see here, I have been thinking about this for awhile now.  I have a blog because I am raising $2000.00 to buy 28 farm animals from World Vision for people in need in Africa. 

I will be raising this money with some help from my family.  I am going to have a lemonade stand at our next garage sale.  I am also thinking about having a fun run and making custom t-shirts, stuff like that.  If you have some ideas for me, please tell me.  Thank you!

I am also collecting donations to help achieve my goal. I have an online fundraising website that you can donate at.  It is through World Vision.  Here is the link *click here*.  I also have the link on the top right corner of my blog.

I will try to write on my blog weekly to keep you updated.  Will you please pray for me?

7 comments:

  1. This is great! I will pray for you and follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Wilson. I will be praying for you too and I'll try to think of fundraising ideas and email them to you! I love the GotGoat Idea!
    T-shirts for sure- I'd by one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I love your blog picture!

    Second, we are praying for your fundraising. We look forward to seeing how we can help you.

    Third, I'm very proud to know such a loving, kind young man with a heart for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we will be praying for you, Wilson, as you work towards meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Papau and I just read your blog. You are indeed a very inventive and thoughtful boy. When you reach this goal I know you will find another "mission". Thank you for realizing no matter what your size is, your heart can be filled with love for everyone in the world and your mind can bring that love to others. Our prayers are with you and those you plan on helping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilson, I love your blog. I know God has many great things planned for you. I will be praying for you during the next year as you are going on this adventure.
    If you are able to have a fun run please let us know and we will try really hard to come to it.
    You are a sweet boy and have a huge heart... love you bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete