Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a picture of me after I finished my last mile in the Kids' Soldier marathon!  I wore my got goat? t-shirt.  And I got a cool finisher's medal and a coin. It was fun.
I have some news about the fun run we were hoping to have.  Um, it looks like it isn't going to work out after all.  We can't find anybody to help us with it.  We need to find a sponsor if we want to do it on-post and that takes a long time.  My dad found out you have to have insurance for a run in the city.  So that's not happening... at least not this year.  Maybe next year?  We might need to start planning it now!

I am thankful for everybody that donated to the got goat project!  I hope you have a good Thanksgiving and remember all the things you are thankful for, because its not a good thing if you forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment