Monday, May 23, 2011

I have a t-shirt design


My t-shirt printer developed this design for me and I like it a lot.  The following colors will be available White, Light Blue and Pink, and sizes of Youth S, M, L and Adult S, M, L, XL.  Each t-shirt will cost $15.00 + $2.00s&h (bulk mailing rates are available), and all the net profits will go to my Got Goat Project in support of World Vision.  My parents are donating their time and gas, so that all the money I raise can go directly World Vision.

Because of the way my parents handle money we'll be able to process orders in one of two ways:
1. Paypal 
2. Check or money order mailed to my mom or dad
If you're interested you can e-mail gotgoat2011@gmail.com about which method you would prefer to do, and I'll get back to you with the details on how to make it happen..  Also, right now we are taking pre-orders only, and once we reach the minimum order number the shirts will be printed and shipped out.

Now for the exciting part.  How would you like to earn a FREE "Got Goat" t-shirt?  That's right I said free!  I am issuing the 24 T-SHIRT CHALLENGE.  The first 3 people who can sell 24 pre-orders will receive their own t-shirt free of charge in the size and color of their choosing. To qualify for this you must collect all the money, and submit one order to me and one form of payment (one check, money order, or paypal payment).

4 comments:

  1. You need to get xxl for your uncle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!!! I will get my order to your mom this week. I can't wait to wear one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a t-shirt. Large white, please. I will send the money. Love you tons! Meme

    ReplyDelete