Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week Three

Last week I said I'd talk about how much I've raised.  In just two weeks I've raised $285.09.

This is a picture of Walker and I putting change, from our goat goat jar, into the counting machine (it's a free service our bank offers instead of rolling all of it).

I wanted you all to know that I am joining the giving too.  Every month I get an $8.00 commission from Mom and Dad.  I give 10% to church, I save 10%, and whatever is left is mine to spend.  I've decided to donate $2.00 each month to my "got goat" project.

I'm starting work on my poster ideas today. My first batch of t-shirts should be done after I visit Ms. Barbie later this month.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about your posters & t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very BIG heart Wilson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilson, I mailed a package today and you will get it Thursday. There is an envelope marked "Wilson for farm animals." Love you Grandpa and Meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wilson, I can't wait to see the T-Shirts! Good job!

    ReplyDelete